4-H Photography Contest
From Tony Rose
Adair County Extension Agent for 4-H Youth Development
The Adair County 4-H Program is conducting a photography contest. This week’s contest is related to the health field. With all that we are going through, this is an area that we all can relate to. For this week we have added a division for adults. You do not have to be registered in 4-H to participate in the photo contest. We welcome entries for everyone. Please include name and age of youth with entry. If adult entry please include name of adult.
Week 3 Friday, April 3 at 4:30 pm
Junior Division- 9-13 Years old
Senior Division- 14-18 years old
Cloverbud Division- 5-8 years old
Adult Division- Anyone over the age of 18 years old.
Email Entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Week 3 Category– Health
• Dealing with Stress – Photography that shows a hobby or interest that helps an individual reduce stress.
• Careers in Health– Photograph that focuses on careers in the health and services fields as the main focus (ex. Fire, law, medicine, emergency, education but not limited to these.)
• Physical Activity– Photography that shows physical activity as the main subject.
• Healthy Lifestyle– Photography that expresses healthy lifestyles as the main subject.
• Healthy Foods– Photography focused on healthy food or meal choices
Educational programs of Kentucky Cooperative Extension serve all people regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.